Fee Schedule for One-on-One Advising Services
One-on-One Advising Services are available at the following rates:
- $10 per half hour for face-to-face appointments with one advisor
- $15 per half hour for face-to-face appointments with both advisors
- $50 per subject for curriculum scheduling (Max. $250)
- $100 flat fee for transcript preparation
See One-on-One Advising for full details and/or to schedule an appointment.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe that salvation is by grace alone, by believing in and accepting Christ as personal Savior. Salvation is only through the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Group Standardized Testing through Agape
The state of North Carolina requires homeschoolers to take a nationally standardized test each year. They also "suggest" that the test be proctored by a non-family member. Each spring, Agape Leadership Development offers testing in a group setting using the California Achievement Test by an experienced proctoring staff. This allows homeschoolers to adhere to the suggestion of having the test proctored by someone other than the administrator.
Agape's testing is available to all homeschoolers regardless of membership affiliation.
How Can I Participate In Agape's Testing?
Agape group testing is available to all homeschoolers. It is not necessary to be an Agape member to participate.
- Tests MUST be ordered through Agape Leadership Development in order to participate in the group testing.
- This is a timed test. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate special circumstances during testing.
- Each testing group has a maximum capacity of 25 students.
How Do I Register?: Registration is easy!
- Visit the Agape Calendar and click on the testing date(s) that match the testing level you desire. (If the test is for Level 1, 2, or 3, click on the first of the two days--only the first date will have the Sign Up link.)
- Follow the steps to Sign Up on the bottom of the event. Sign up each child separately. Be sure to spell your student's name(s) the way you want it to appear on their test results. It is also important to select the grade level that your student will be ENTERING next year. For example, if they are currently a 5th grader, you would select "Entering Grade 6."
- Have multiple students in various levels? Repeat this process for each student.
2019 Testing Details
Ordering Deadline: Monday, April 1
Test Price: $40.00 per student for non-members or $35.00 per student for Agape members (price includes: test, grading, postage, and all supplies)
Testing Dates: Note that Levels 1, 2, & 3 are two-day tests over two consecutive days while Levels 4 and 5 will test one day only.
- April 30-May 1--Level 1 (Students entering grade 2)
- April 24--Level 4 (Students entering 7, 8, & 9)
- April 22-23--Level 3 (Students entering grades 4, 5, & 6)
- May 2-3--Level 2 (Students entering grade 3)
- April 26--Level 5 (Students entering 10, 11, 12, & current seniors)
Testing Times: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM (Please arrive no later than 8:45 AM. Ending time varies by testing level. This time will be adjusted closer to the actual testing dates.)
Location: Tar Landing Baptist Church
Methods of Payment:
- Paypal funds to firstname.lastname@example.org through the registration process on the Agape Calendar.
- Mail check to: Agape Leadership Development, 133 Oakley Trail, Jacksonville, NC 28540. Be sure payment arrives by the deadline of April 1st.